1. Legislative Decree 196/2003 introduced the code regarding the protection of personal data. In compliance with the terms of said code, this site processes personal data based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the owner’s privacy and the rights to which said data refer.
2. In this context, we hereby provide the informative note required as per the terms of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and hereby request your consent to process the personal data mentioned below for the following purposes:
a. managing your request for information in order to provide you with the relative indications
3. Authorising us to process your data is optional; any failure to authorise, or partial or imprecise authorisation of the same could in any case make it impossible for us to provide you with the services requested.
4. The data to be processed are usually of a general nature, as they essentially consist of elements for personal identification. In the fields that do not require specific indications, should you indicate data of a sensitive nature pursuant to Article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and which therefore merit particular protection, please note that said data will be processed by us within the limits set forth by the Privacy code.
5. The data collected will be processed using electronic means in compliance with the provisions of the relative legislation in force.
6. We hereby specify that this web site hereby implements the necessary organisational, physical and logical measures designed to guarantee the safety of the data, with particular reference to the terms set forth in Attachment B of the Technical Specifications issued as per Presidential Decree 196/2003, regarding the minimum safety measures.
7. We also inform you that the data will be communicated to the manager of the Pluriform di Cupioli Sonia e Luca snc request system, who will arrange for them to be processed as per Legislative Decree 196/2003. Your personal data may also be processed by third parties, with legal office in Italy and/or abroad, responsible for certain activities (or parts of the same) which are functional to the supply of the above-mentioned services. The above-mentioned third parties are essentially included in the following categories: Companies that elaborate data traffic, Suppliers of technological services, Content Providers.
8. We hereby remind you that you can always exercise the rights in our regard as set forth by Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 such as, for example, the right to update, correct and cancel the same.
9. In order to exercise said rights you may contact the Data Controller:
Pluriform di Cupioli Sonia e Luca snc • P.IVA 01683560401 • S.s San Marino n° 50 • 47924 Rimini • Italy • Tel. +39 0541 751162 • Fax +39 0541 752153 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org